Problems uploading to nscs website

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:05:46 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jim Frazee <jfrazee@accesswave.ca>

 	Hi Jim. Just to be clear, nobody has changed anything, everything
is exactly as it has always been from the beginning of your account with
us.

 	Your latest login problem is because you are using upper case NSCS
as your login. Logins are case sensitive and all our logins are lower
case.

 	You have also sent your password to a publicly archived mailing
list so WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY login to our Webmail at http://chebucto.ca
and IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THE ACCOUNT PASSWORD.

 	We also strongly discourage using insecure FTP. Please use secure
SFTP protocol, which FileZilla and we both support.