jpeg attachment size

Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 17:29:08 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    The largest attachment I sent was over 1gb and I don't think that I hit
the limit, even at that; and my account is a regular user text account -
nothing special.  Not sure why you would hit an attachment limit.

    It might have something to do with mode of connection; possibly dial-up
is slower and limiting upload amounts, high-speed via another provider,
coming in through an ssh connection may be much faster.

CCN Help