How to setup securecd &password for connection to site

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:28:59 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Philip Mahar <pmahar78@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Philip. Userhelp, Philip is a tenant in one of the Manors
covered by our highspeed Chebucto Wireless service.

 	Philip, as I write this our technical team is working in our
office on setting up the secure password access for the Chebucto Wireless
service. We found that the system settings which had worked perfectly in
testing failed to work when we turned it on for real earlier this week so
the Chebucto Wireless service remains open with no password required while
we troubleshoot this.

 	As with any technical problem where there is no clear indication
what is not working, troubleshooting will take however long it takes. We
will post updates to our Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/ChebuctoCommNet

  - as there are developments.