query

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:45:35 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Holly Brown <hbrown@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Holly. No, there's no system problems at this time.

 	What usually is responsible for this sort of thing is a mail
program using POP3 that downloaded your mail and erased it from the
server. In one case, a woman had loaned her laptop to her daughter and the
daughter had accidentally opened the email program and downloaded the
mail. Today where many people have multiple devices configured to get
their mail, it's the first thing that should be ruled out after ruling
out a technical difficulty on our side.

 	Are there any computers or devices using POP3 with your mail
settings?