Spam Filter

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:24:36 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Sandy. This is the first I've seen of Fanbox, it's not a
general spam problem. According to the Wikipedia entry on them, it's some
sort of affiliate program where they got your address either because you
signed up for their services or someone you know referred your address to
them. While this may be a questionable practice, it's not widespread
enough for it to be much of an issue, mail filter-wise, and we don't tend
to manually add mail to be filtered. We rely on a number of different
filtering techniques to catch incoming spam and if none of them are
flagging this then that's it.

 	This link would seem to be where you'd remove your email address
from their lists.

http://profile.fanbox.com/preferences/EmailBlock.aspx