Waterbuf... started out as aj086...

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:23:20 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros Prechtl <waterbuf@eastlink.ca>

 	Hi Ambros. Your membership expired Sept 29 and received the same
30 day grace period all Chebucto accounts do.

 	When looking at a web page, hitting Ctrl and F at the same time
will let you search for text on the page. This works with Internet
Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Searching the main Chebucto
site at http://chebucto.ca for the word 'renewal' readily highlights the
relevant link. You can renew the membership by credit card or PayPal
securely right on the website. As our renewal notices, of which you
received four, say, we can also accept cheques or money orders mailed to
us or even cash in person at our office.

 	Our address is:

Chebucto Community Net
Room 006, Chase Building
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 4R2

 	As a security precaution when an account is suspended the password
is now erased. Should you decide to renew your Chebucto membership you
will need to phone the Chebucto office 902-494-2449 weekday afternoons to
set a new password.