Explorer not wrking

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 19:04:26 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. Internet Explorer is the dumbest of the web browsers.
What's going on is that security standards have changed and Internet
Explorer hasn't caught up.

 	Here's what you need to do. Go to Internet Explorer's settings. In
newer versions this is an icon like a gear cog. Select Internet Options.
Click on the Advanced tab. In the Settings windows you'll see, scroll down
to the bottom.

 	Here's what you want it to look like.

[ ] Use SSL 2.0

[ ] Use SSL 3.0

[X] Use TLS 1.0

[X] Use TLS 1.1

[X] Use TLS 1.2

 	This should sort out your problem. Older versions of Internet
Explorer may not have TLS 1.2 listed and Internet Options may be under a
different menu item but will be there someplace in all versions.