paypal messages

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:23:19 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    Any messages requiring a click-through are always a scam unless it is a
legitmate business with which you have had dealings and can verify that
they, indeed, sent the messages.  Anything else is a scam.  I get PayPal
messages constantly and I've never used PayPal in my life.  I suppose if
someone was a PayPal user, it might look real but it isn't.

CCN Help