Security proocol "error" message

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:19:23 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Sandy. I've logged into both secure pages on our website and
secure webmail with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla
Firefox 32 and 64 bit versions and 64 bit Google Chrome and get nothing
but a secure page with the green address bar of our Extended Validation
SSL security certificate.

 	What browser, what version number and what operating system were
you using when you got the error? Is it still happening?

 	Common errors come from outdated software, incorrect system
settings (incorrect system time will invalidate a good certificate if the
system time is before or after the certificate's lifetime), or network
anomalies such as bad connections, misconfigured proxy or caching servers
or man-in-the-middle data interception.

 	Where I've been unable to duplicate the issue we need more
information including the exact text of any error messages and information
on browser, its version, the operating system and the network connection
(was it a managed connection with firewall/caching/etc.?) to be able to
suggest any answers.