Fwd: your request to close jlittle@chebucto.ns.ca

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 22:47:43 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: J Little <jlittle@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    The file attached was a virus and was removed by our Mailscanner.

    Just for future reference, Chebucto would never just send you a form to
remove your account.  If you request to terminate your account, Andrew
from the office would contact you by phone and confirm that the request
was valid.  Anything that includes an attachment is usually malware or a
virus.

    Your account is safe as long as you don't open anything that may get
through the scanner or that you not fill out any forms with your userid
and password.  We never ask for passwords and you should never volunteer
them, as it allows hackers to get into your account and use it to relay
thousands of spam messages all over the world.

   It results in Chebucto getting blacklisted as a spammer site and we have
to work extra hard to clear our reputation.  If you have any further
questions, please feel free to write to userhelp.

CCN Help

---