workshop notice

From: "Janet Larkman" <jlarkman@fox.nstn.ca>
To: "Sustainable Maritimes" <Sust-Mar@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Creative Change" <network_for_creative_change@nshpl.library.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 10:49:56 -0300

 The Democratic Response to Globalisation Conference is slated for
June 25th-July 2nd, at the Oakdene Centre in Bear River, NS.

                   Seeking an Effective Democratic
                      Response to Globalization
                        and Corporate Power

           an international workshop for activist leaders

         Organized by: Citizens for a Democratic Renaissance

If you are interested...

If you are an activist leader who is interested in being a delegate, if
you want to recommend a candidate, or if you want to be kept in the
loop on developments -- please contact us at cadre@cyberjournal.org.

And please visit our our website "cj/cadre", more formally known as
        http://cyberjournal.org/cadre