Search Engines

From: mh510@a1results.net
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Friday, April 24, 1998 11:23:40 oclock AM PDT

I saw your web site on the internet.  I work for
a company that specializes in submitting web sites
to search engines.  We can submit your web site to
over 350 of the world's best search engines for
only $39.95!  All work is verified.  If you would
like to get more traffic to your web site feel
free to give me a call at our toll-free number
listed below.

Sincerely,

Brian Franks
(800) 484-2621 X5568

Although the chances of me visiting your web site
again is unlikely, if you would  like to be put on
our never contact list, click on "reply" and type
"remove" in the subject line.  If this is the
case please accept my apologies.