FW: Youth Conference Alert

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:51:41 -0300
From: "Westhead, Maxine" <WestheadM@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
To: "'sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca'" <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi folks,

this November, I am forwarding the following message.  I'm flattered that a
co-worker is suggesting me as a speaker...

Maxine Westhead, Fundy Forum Webmaster
http://is.dal.ca/aczisc/fundy/forum
Get Connected!  Join the discussion listserver!!
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
PO Box 1006, B500
Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 4A2

email: westheadm@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca