3 forwarded messages ... Re: [Transport of Gypsum from Medford, Cape , Breton

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:54:15 -0300 (ADT)
From: Paul A Falvo <pfalvo@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Folks, here's my latest trick ... from now on i'll try to bundle together
messages on the same topic. [When will this mad innovation end?] ;)

Please reply to the originator ... not the messenger :)

From: "WAA" <waa@fox.nstn.ca>
To: "John/Karen Pearce" <jk.pearce@ns.sympatico.ca>

John Pearce:

I am working with Georgia-Pacific on the Melford Project.  I note in your
letter of reference to 500 trucks a day.  The correct number is a maximum of
200 per day.  Please call 492-0008.

Peter Dwyer