protocol for electronic communication

Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:55:20 -0300 (ADT)
From: Paul A Falvo <pfalvo@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: pogo@islandnet.com

It's a slow news day here at sust-mar ... so i thought i'd pass along the
following, which originated from Alan Stevens <pogo@islandnet.com>.
Although it was originally sent in response to a debate we had on sust-mar
a long time ago and which i do not wish to rehash (!), i think it contains
sound advice that applies at any time.

[. . .]

[. . .]