NSEN request for volunteer - Please post

From: nsen <nsen@web.net>
To: 'ckdu' <ckdufm@is2.dal.ca>, 'the coast' <coast@navnet.net>, 'Tony Seed' <newmedia@ra.isisnet.com>, 'NS PIRG' <nspirg@is2.dal.ca>,
To: 'sust-mar' <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:57:08 -0400

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT?

The Nova Scotia Environmental Network (NSEN) is a society of member groups and individuals whose common purpose is the conservation and enhancement of the environment. The NSEN is an affiliate member of the Canadian Environmental Network. We provide support for our members in their efforts to achieve their goals, facilitating information exchange and by providing a medium for coordinated action plans.

The Network is looking for a Certified Accountant who is willing and interested in volunteering their time for a dynamic organization. We require approximately 3-5 hours of volunteer time per month. Aside from accounting services, volunteers may choose to become involved with other issues or events if they wish. The NSEN works on a wide range of environmental concerns in Nova Scotia from Oceans, Forests, Youth Initiatives, Genetically Modified Organisms to Environment and Health concerns.

We welcome your expertise and commitment and hope that your experience as an NSEN volunteer would be productive and enjoyable. For more information, please contact:

Veronica Sherwood
NSEN Coordinator
(902) 454-6846 ph
(902) 454-6841 fax
<nsen@web.net>

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.