Eigg Mtn, James River/Gully Lake - ACTION ALERT!

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:42:35 -0300 (ADT)
From: Heather Breeze <aa670@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca

Please see Mark's message below.  Letters to John Hamm about the Eigg
Mountain/Gully Lake area are needed, ideally before the end of the month.

More information about this "hotspot" on public (crown) land can be found
at www.publicland.ca (follow the links to "hotspots"), or in the EAC's
public lands supplement in the last shunpiking (available around NS).
There is a lot of local support for protecting this area, including
support from the municipality.