controversy re: Bill Graham call for disarmament

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:46:58 -0400
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
From: jan@TartanNET.ns.ca (Jan Slakov)

Dear Sust-Mar people,

I sent off a message to this list, encouraging people to support Bill
Graham's "courageous" stand for disarmament. I also sent that message to
some other lists and one person, Matthew Behrens, of Homes Not Bombs,
replied with some comments I agree with completely, so I am including them
as well.

all the best, Jan
PS I will gladly send out, on request, additional comments sent in by the
former leader of Canada's Green Party, Joan Russow.