sust-mar (fwd)

From: "harbour" <harbour@ecologyaction.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ca
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 05:32:30 -0700

A message from "harbour" <harbour@ecologyaction.ca> to Sustainable Maritimes (sust-mar) subscribers.
 ----------Forwarded message ----------
Date:   Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:30:48 -0300 (ADT)
Sender: Paul A Falvo <pfalvo@chebucto.ns.ca>
From:   Paul A Falvo <pfalvo@chebucto.ns.ca>
To:     Jerry MacKinlay <harbour@ecologyaction.ca>
Subject: Re: sust-mar

Perfect Jerry ... but could i trouble you to send the revised message
direct to sust-mar@chebucto.ca directly?

I am typing this on a laptop from a metal shack that keeps crashing (the
laptop not the shack) so if you will send it direct to sust-mar instead of
my personal account, then i won't have to edit it ... which is hard here
with my limited email access. Thabks a bunch.

~paul :)

If a friend forwarded this email to you, please consider joining sust-mar yourself. Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca