sust-mar: FW: Falls Brook Centre's Annual Fair

From: "Marieka \(NBFN/FNNB\)" <nbfn@nb.aibn.com>
To: <nbfn@nb.aibn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:36:43 -0300

Your message didn't get posted on sust-mar? Probably it contained html coding.
Use your "Format" pull-down menu to switch to plain text format.
Dear Colleague,
You may find this forwarded announcement of interest!  Have a great weekend,
Marieka Arnold
****
Falls Brook Centre's Annual Fair:

Come Celebrate With Us on September 6th and 7th!

Falls Brook Centre's annual fair is almost upon us! We've got an exciting
array of activities and entertainment planned, with some of New Brunswick's
most talented musicians, activities and games for kids, tasty local food,
fantastic arts and crafts, enlightening solar and wind energy workshops,
walking trails, and the annual auction on Sunday at 4 pm.

Our musical talent this year includes East Coast Music Award nominee Hot
Toddy, performing on Friday night at 8 pm, and East Coast Music Award
nominees Isaac and Blewett, performing on Saturday at 4 pm. We've also got
Verdell, Tommy Green Jr., Tee with Friends, Jason Howard and the Garage
Band, Bernice Snowden and many other local musicians!

We're also pleased to announce that Perley the Magic Man will be performing
at 2 pm Sunday afternoon, with more musical guests and the annual auction to
follow. Proceeds from this year's auction will go towards the Sunbreeze
Renewable Energy Co-op.

There will be an Open Air Concert at 8 pm Friday night before the Fair,
featuring a special performance by Hot Toddy. Tickets for this event are $10
in advance, or $15 at the gate.  Advance tickets can be purchased at Brennan
's (in Bristol), and at True Foods Organics (in Fredericton), or call Tegan
at the Falls Brook Centre.

The fair grounds open on Saturday, September 6th at 10:00 am and on Sunday,
September 7th at noon.  They close both days at 5:00 pm.  Admission for ages
12 and up is $5.

We are still accepting food and craft booths.  If you are interested in
being a vendor at the Fair, please contact Leland Daugherty at 375-8623.

Come on out and celebrate rural living with us in South Knowlesville, on the
weekend after Labour Day!  For more details, please call (506) 375-4310, or
check out our website at www.fallsbrookcentre.ca.

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca