sust-mar: HRM harbour workbook

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:48:11 -0300
From: Jerry MacKinlay <harbour@ecologyaction.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: eacstaff@ecologyaction.ca, alexa@hfx.eastlink.ca

Your message didn't get posted on sust-mar? Probably it contained html coding.
Use your "Format" pull-down menu to switch to plain text format.

--Boundary_(ID_l5SXcrxHD4j7o9xvWNvGRA)

--Boundary_(ID_3kdcUheboySBqBGDmwyu6A)

This is something you should send out to all your members and encourage them to fill out.

--Boundary_(ID_3kdcUheboySBqBGDmwyu6A)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>This is something you should send out to all your members and
encourage them to fill out. </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_3kdcUheboySBqBGDmwyu6A)--

--Boundary_(ID_l5SXcrxHD4j7o9xvWNvGRA)
 name="An invitation to participate in our Regional Plan.eml"