sust-mar: FW: straw bale work party!

Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 08:39:21 -0400
From: kim thompson <shipharbour@ns.sympatico.ca>
CC: kathleen naylor <kathleen@heartwood.ns.ca>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!
Hi
This is the first of several straw bale projects happening over the summer.
It is small, elegant straw bale infill. There will be a number of other
opportunities posted in the near future. Kathleen will be keeping track of
folks that can't get to the one on the 22nd but would like to be part of
plastering and/or working on the main house in July.

Best,

kim