sust-mar: Nominations for the Shared Interest Program close next Saturday

To: sharedinterest@citizensbank.ca
From: sharedinterest@citizensbank.ca
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:31:43 -0700

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!
--=_alternative 006049A588256E8D_=

The Shared Interest program is directed by you, a member of Citizens Bank.
 Please nominate a non-profit organization - which you believe is making a
significant contribution to social change - to receive funding through a
Shared Interest grant from Citizens Bank.

Nominations close next Saturday on the 15th of May. Submit your nomination online by visiting our Web site or visit http://www.citizensbank.ca/sharedinterest  for more information.

If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me, Jane Heron, at
(604) 877-8224.

Regards,
Jane Heron
Shared Interest Program Manager
Citizens Bank of Canada

--=_alternative 006049A588256E8D_=

--=_alternative 006049A588256E8D_=--

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca