sust-mar: FW: Come on out to the Falls Brook Fair!

From: "Marieka \(NBFN/FNNB\)" <nbfn@nb.aibn.com>
Cc: "Maria Papoulias" <maria.papoulias@elf.mcgill.ca>,
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:06:34 -0300
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!
Dear Friend,
Forwarded below is an invitation to attend the Falls Brook Fair in Carleton
County this September.  All the best,

Marieka Arnold

Executive Director/Directrice générale
NB Federation of Naturalists/Fédération des Naturalistes du N-B
924 rue Prospect Street, Suite 2 Fredericton, NB E3B 2T9
Phone/Tél: (506) 459-4209
www.naturenb.ca

Subject: Come on out to the Falls Brook Fair!

You are invited to the Falls Brook Centre's annual Falls
Brook Fair!

The Falls Brook Fair is a Celebration of Rural Living held annually here
in Knowlesville, New Brunswick.  This year, it's falling on the weekend of
September 10th, 11th and 12th.  We are proud to offer a great variety of
homecooked food including our famous corn boil, all kinds of booths
featuring local New Brunswick arts, crafts and demonstrations, some
interesting workshops including drumming techniques and solar energy, a
great lineup of live music, a Kids Zone with craft projects and
singalongs, woodsmen competitions and fly-casting competitions, hourly
tours of the site, bellydancers and a magic show and of course our annual
auction at 1:30
pm on Sunday.  Admission is $5 at the gate and is free for those under 12.

We'll be kicking off the Fair this year with an exciting Friday Night
open-air concert featuring East Coast Music Award nominees Hot Toddy and
Isaac and Blewett.  It's the perfect way to start off a great weekend!
Tickets for the show are only $10 in advance and are available at the
Woodstock farmers market, Brennan's in Bristol, True Food Organics in
Fredericton and by calling 506-375-4310 or emailing
anne@fallsbrookcentre.ca.  Doors open at 7:30 and the music starts at
8:00.  This is a drug- and alcohol-free event.

For more information and an updated schedule, please check out our
website at www.fallsbrookcentre.ca or call or email us at 506-375-4310 or
anne@fallsbrookcentre.ca.

We'll see you at the Fair!

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca