sust-mar: CBC TV looking for...

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:23:12 -0400
From: Patricia Kipping <kipper@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca, nsen@web.net

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  Thanks!

                               .

someone who practices a "buy  nothing Christmas".  The people at
www.buynothingchristmas.org sent the request to me.
Do you? or do you know anyone? Contact info is below. Please forward as
you wish.
Act fast.  It's TV, they'll want the story "now"
SOrry for cross postings.
Pat K

> Name: Heather Ogilvie  <ogilvieh@halifax.cbc.ca>
> Email: ogilvieh@halifax.cbc.ca
> Subject: This is a media request
>
> Comments:
> Here at CBC Television in Halifax we are looking at doing a story on
> people who don't spend money at Christmas.  We were wondering if you
> have any contacts in Nova Scotia.  If you do, it would be appreciated
> if you could forward on names and phone numbers.
> Thank you,
> Heather Ogilvie
> CBC Canada Now
> 902.420.4119

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca