sust-mar: Halifax Green Drinks - Wed, Aug 31st, Pitchman's Pub

From: "Karen Miner" <karenminer@hotmail.com>
To: <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:50:07 -0300

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  In OE, select "Tools/Options/Send/"Plain Text"/Apply/Close." Thanks!

                               .
Mark your calendar for the next Halifax Green Drinks on August 31st at
Pitchman's Pub.
NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION