*** Chebucto office hours will be irregular for the forseable future as we do not have enough volunteers
to fill all the shifts.
*** NAT server has been moved to an new UPS, hopefully solving the morning connectivity problems in
*** All other Chebucto services working normally.
*** Remember that your Chebucto password is private, never give it to anyone!
- All emails and websites that ask for your Chebucto pasword are scams!
- "Email quota", "account security", "system upgrade" and other such warning letters
are all fake. They are just attempts to steal your password.
- CCN will never send you an email or link asking for your password.
- If your browser shows a security notice for our home page then you need to enable
the https:// protocol. To do so, change the link you have for the CCN hompage as follows:
Change from: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca
- Updated 11:58 ...................... Monday 18 September 2017
- Quick access to this message: https://chebucto.ns.ca/motd