CSuite: Purpose-Built for Sustainability
The CSuite design is driven by the real-world need to suport a community
net. CSuite systems exist to:
Make the most efficient use of volunteer and limited staff.
- Required data entry such as registration procedures for individuals and
is completed by the end-user using easy to use on-line forms.
- All normal admin tasks are either automated, or can be undertaken by
volunteers with minimal
training. As an example, after approval by authorized personnel user Accounts
are created automatically by the system.
Help the organization develop and maintain necessary revenue streams.
- Databases track individuals and organizations and automatically send
out custom reminders to maintain financial support.
- Flexible - Multiple membership levels encourage maximize revenue from
- User and Admin interfaces assist in the sale of additional services such as
custom login names and sale of extra disk space.
- 'Rotating' sponsorship of the home page and sponsorship of individual phone
features that assist a community net to solicit corporate support.