What skills are needed by volunteers?
Because Userhelp is a CCN team, all volunteers should learn
as much as possible about CCN. The
CCN Help Desk is a good place to start.
It is updated as needed, and contains valuable information for beginners
and advanced alike. It adds to the existing skills of the team, and is
good to know for the many new users who do not yet know their way around
Here are some of the common questions we receive
- How do I start a homepage?
- How do I add links to homepages?
- How do I put in graphics?
- How do I download/upload? (Using various communications and protocols)
- How do I read news?
- How do I edit a file?
- Is there a way to access random URL's?
- What do I do if I am over quota?
- Does CCN support IRC?
- Why can't I telnet to specific ports?
- How do I edit my bookmark file?
- Who do I contact if I have lost my password?
[Return to outline of Userhelp procedures]