As reviewed by Paul MacKenzie (ap994)
- 8 N 1, full duplex, 14,400 bps (19,200 bps computer)
- Best Data Smart One 1442FX - 14400 bps fax/modem
- Navigating Chebucto Community Net with Lynx
- QCom - DOS- by RTFM Software (email@example.com)
qcom330.zip and I believe now available for WIN '95.
Shareware ($39.95) with the following features:
- Easy modem setup ; mouse support offline
- Easy configuration and user menu
- Auto Script maker; Auto d/u trigger for Z-modem;
Auto send, Auto Hangup, Auto End; File tagging for
- Protocols include Ascii, X, Y, Z and externals
- Offline mail reader; Function keys and Alt-key macros
- Emulations: TTY, ANSI, VT100
- Mini-BBS QCom host and more
This is the only program among the many I have tried that
works properly with CCN. I have it set to ANSI and can use
all direction keys, the numberpad and others with no problem.
I am not a power user so can't comment personally on writing
macros and various scripting. This works just fine for my small
system and pretty basic needs. Troublefree and user friendly.
- Email using PINE
- No problems.
- News using TIN
- No comment on TIN
- File Transfers using Kermit
- File Transfers using Zmodem