Site Map |
Public Download Area >>
OS/2 Software >>
OS/2 Compressions & Conversion Software
Compression & Conversion Software
- PKZip.exe v2.04
- This executable file will create several packing and unpacking
utilities (PKZip and PKUnZip among others) to be used to unzip files on
CCN. Can create self-extracting files.
- ZipMe v1.21
- A 32-bit multithreaded zip shell for the Presentation Mananger. Works
with OS/2 2.x or OS/2 Warp V3. Used on archives of the INFO-Zip versions
Zip.exe V2.0 and UnZip.exe V5.1. Has Drag and Drop function. Use
PKUnZip to expand. ZipMe is Postcard-Ware!
- Info-ZIP's UnZip v5.12 for OS/2 2.x+
- The decompressor handles EA's. Contains documentation and executables
for 16-bit UnZipSFX, 32-bit UnZip and 32-bit fUnZip (for use with pipes).
This is freeware (copyright retained). See COPYING for details of
distribution. This is a self-extracting utility.
- MPack (for OS/2)
- A decoding utility for handling MIME and Base64 encoding. Use an
unpacking program to expand. Read the README file enclosed in the