*** Mailserver operations are back to normal.
*** Please check CCN Twitter for office hours.
*** Remember that your Chebucto password is private, never give it to anyone!
- All emails and websites that ask for your Chebucto password are scams!
- "Email quota", "account security", "system upgrade" and other such warning letters
are all fake. They are just attempts to steal your password.
- CCN will never send you an email or link asking for your password.
*** If your browser shows a security notice for our home page then you need to enable
the https:// protocol. To do so, change the link you have for the CCN hompage as follows:
Change from: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca
*** Due to a recent change to webmail, any address books stored there did not carry forward.
- Due to delays in address book recovery, it has been determined safer to export the old
address books and provide that personal copy to any CCN member who requests it:
- Please email the office using your CCN account to request this copy.
- A tech member will reply with a file that opens with a spreadsheet app (eg Excel).
*** Updated July 4th, 2019 ***
*** Quick access to this message: https://chebucto.ns.ca/motd ***