[NatureNS] Barred owl question

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:05:08 -0300

Sorry...I did mean to say courting.They have been active just about every
night and sometime in the early morning(daylight) and it is two different
pitches.
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

"Let us permit Nature to have her way; she understands her business better
than we do." - Michel de Montaigne
jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca