[NatureNS] Spotting Scope

Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 20:09:15 -0300
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&amp;nbsp=3B&amp;nbsp=3B

--Boundary_(ID_FIJUj6BJcmJmsWb0dAO2hQ)

I have used Lois's Bushnell for years.  It has dropped off my window =
mount onto the pavement and the resulting damage to the metal means I =
can't screw the lense cap on any more.  However, like Eveready, it just =
keep going.  There has never been any deterioration in the optics.  =
Great buy at $100.

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca