[NatureNS] Earth Hour success?; long

From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:05:29 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_02AE_01CACF6A.6AB96B60

Hi Chris,                Mar 29, 2010
    You are correct re disadvantages of incandescent bulbs in the =
multi-unit commercial setting where excess heat is frequently a disposal =
problem.=20

    I had intended to restrict my defense of incandescent to the =
single-unit residential context but forgot to spell this out.
DW
  ----- Original Message -----=20