[NatureNS] RE: spotted touch-me-not, and more

From: "David&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:15:07 -0300

orphans: 2; text-indent: 0p

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01CB46AA.A75E7080

Yes, Euell agrees, Nancy.  (I neglected to reread the whole passage.)  By
the way, for those of you too young to know the wonderful, aforementioned
Gibbons book(s), they are responsible for introducing Dave and me to
eating-and otherwise using--wild foods, back in the '60's.  If they are
still in print, and you need a gift for a young person, I really recommend
them.  In addition to the Wild Asparagus, we have "Stalking the Blue-eyed
Scallop" and "Stalking the Healthful Herbs."
Jane Schlosberg