[NatureNS] Re: shorebird/toponomic conundrum

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:40:32 -0300
From: "Frederick W. Schueler" <bckcdb@istar.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

On 8/29/2010 10:07 AM, Don MacNeill wrote:
> A Solitaire Tournament is an oxymoron.

* and in the same vein, an Oxymoron is an especially stupid castrated
male Cattlebeast.

On a more serious note, can someone tell me the name of the river that
Hwy215 crosses near Union Corners, 3.4km NNW of Hwys 215/14 in Brooklyn,
Hants County? Neither the provincial roadmap nor any of the online
mapping services give the name of this stream.

thanks,

fred schueler
(currently at Round Hill, Annapolis County)