[NatureNS] Recent post

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 02:10:55 +0000

--_4ad03af4-a241-4a5e-a917-ac699f46cb10_

Hi all:

=20

Hopefully my latest post did not make it through on naturens.  It was a pho=
to of a shorebird with four pictures that I'm not sure of.  I've been havin=
g issues with uploading photos to the email due to Active X with internet e=
xplorer.  It is a real pain as it worked great before they changed their se=
curity and put that in place.  It blocks the upload.  Before I could check =
the pictures I wanted to attach and hit upload and it would put them all in=
to the email.  Due to the Active X thing I now have to put the attachments =
in place individually.  I once was able to deactivate the item with active =
x that was blocking me=2C but have not been able to figure it out since.  M=
y photos by the way were meant for Ian. =20

=20

Sincerely=2C

=20

James R. Hirtle

Bayport
 		 	   		  =

--_4ad03af4-a241-4a5e-a917-ac699f46cb10_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
Hi all:<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Hopefully my latest post did not make it through on naturens.&nbsp=3B It wa=
s a photo of a shorebird with four pictures that I'm not sure of.&nbsp=3B I=
've been having issues with uploading photos to the email due to Active X w=
ith internet explorer.&nbsp=3B It is a real pain as it worked great before =
they changed their security and put that in place.&nbsp=3B It blocks the up=
load.&nbsp=3B Before I could check the pictures I wanted to attach and hit =
upload and it would put them all into the email.&nbsp=3B Due to the Active =
X thing I now have to put the attachments in place individually.&nbsp=3B I =
once was able to deactivate the item with active x that was blocking me=2C =
but have not been able to figure it out since.&nbsp=3B My photos by the way=
 were meant for Ian.&nbsp=3B <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Sincerely=2C<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Bayport<BR> 		 	   		  </body>

--_4ad03af4-a241-4a5e-a917-ac699f46cb10_--