[NatureNS] Migrating Common Nighthawks?

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:44:12 -0300
From: Brian Dalzell <aythya@nb.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>

I don't think they had flown vary far.  I'm busy as a beaver right now with several projects on the go.  It will likely be November or December before I get a chance to enter all my atlas data.  So the nighthawks will get added to that square, eventually.  Also found a few other good things around Aylesford Lake/George area, including Scarlet Tanager, Great-crested Flycatcher, Pine Warbler, Indigo Bunting, etc.