[NatureNS] Laughing gulls

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:26:24 -0300

Here around Brier Island we are literally inundated with L Gulls, most of
the  normaly seen  gulls are gone & these guys have taken over. Whats up
with this unusual number?  Frendly chracters, mooching in peoples yards.
Dave Pugh
Brier Island

Same here in White Point, Queens. They don't seem inclined even to go to the
shore! I'm feeling like mother earth, everytime I move through the inside of
my house they move to that area of my yard and call. Walking to the mail box
I am accompanied by about 13 - 30. Same with my neighbours.
Marg, White Point in Queens
http://MargMillard.ca