[NatureNS] Greater White-fronted Goose, Onslow, Col. Co.

From: Anne Mills <ocotillo@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:09:40 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_QYrsgBgFKg41GjSlMGrngg)

Hi,

I heard about this goose at the SSN meeting tonight. I mentioned the greylag goose under 'notables' and James added the GR WH-Fronted goose. I hadn't looked at my e-mail today so it was news to me. Wonderful sitings and the dark breasted Canadas as well. Such a lot of excitement.

Rachel's talk was very interesting and informative. She's bright and very keen. You would ahve enjoyed her talk on Flying Squirrels. I hadn't realized that there are both Northern and Southern species in the province.

I am a basket case tonight because I haven't stopped since 5:30 this morning... I am not getting up at 5:30 tomorrow morning!

XxA.