[NatureNS] Fwd: Re: Re: chickadee

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:43:46 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf3054a2db9eab040495a39c18

Annabelle,

I understand that. By "you can return it to nature", I meant that you can
bury it, or place it in the woods somewhere where a weasel or fox etc. might
make use of it.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

On 20 November 2010 21:15, Annabelle Thiebaux <hamst@xplornet.com> wrote:

> This is about the chickadee that died & is in our freezer.

 to nature&quot;, I meant that you can bury it, or place it in the woods so=
v>

r>Way in the boonies of<br>Antigonish County, NS.<br>
ebaux <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:hamst@xplornet.com">hamst@xpl=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">

This is about the chickadee that died &amp; is in our freezer.<div><div></d=
iv><div class=3D"h5"><br>
-------- Original Message --------<br>