[NatureNS] More on Autumn Flora -Witch Hazel

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:07:18 -0400

Hi David & All,                Nov 23, 2010
    I just checked the Witch Hazel in our yard. All petals are shed but the
bloom was unusually heavy this year, perhaps in part because I have been
thinning this shrub (now about 40 years old) more than usual over the last 5
years or so.

    I don't have records, but have this subliminal image of petals
persisting well into December.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville