[NatureNS] Re: CBC Radio Noon - putative Gr. Gray Owl

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:13:27 -0400
From: iamclar@Dal.Ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, "Wayne P. Neily" <neilyornis@hotmail.com>

  &lt;DIV&gt;&lt;BR&gt;&lt;/DI
Wayne et alia:

I didn't write down her name and phone number, although it was on
screen as we responded. We get a lot of oddly described and
unidentifiable birds on the phone-in and, in my opinion, it is risky
to accept an even a reasonable description of an extreme rarity
through that medium. Nevertheless, I am trying to trace the caller via
CBC.

Cheers, Ian
Ian McLaren