[NatureNS] odd icon on weather forecast - help needed

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:22:48 -0400
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_PEY1+ER4hWOLu50h2tUj0w)

Randy-

I think it refers to the possibility of a thermonuclear reaction
somewhere in the vicinity. Get out your Oakleys!

Peter Payzant

On 2010/12/24 12:59 PM, Randy Lauff wrote:
> All,
>
> I've been checking Environment Canada's weather forecasts regularly,
> and well, there's an icon I can't figure out.  The forecast for
> Antigonish shows for next Wednesday and Thursday,  a complex icon in
> the window...the cloud I get, but the yellow circle with radiating
> cones is unfamiliar to me...I'm thinking I've seen that somewhere
> before, but I just can't place it...anyone? Can one of our
> meteorologically-inclined folks help out?
>
> http://weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-3_metric_e.html
>
> Merry Christmas!
> Randy
> _________________________________
> RF Lauff
> Way in the boonies of
> Antigonish County, NS.

--Boundary_(ID_PEY1+ER4hWOLu50h2tUj0w)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
    <title></title>
  </head>
        I think it refers to the possibility of a thermonuclear reaction
        somewhere in the vicinity. Get out your Oakleys!<br>
        Peter Payzant<br>
I've been checking Environment Canada's weather forecasts regularly,
and well, there's an icon I can't figure out.  The forecast for
Antigonish shows for next Wednesday and Thursday,  a complex icon in
the window...the cloud I get, but the yellow circle with radiating
cones is unfamiliar to me...I'm thinking I've seen that somewhere
before, but I just can't place it...anyone? Can one of our
meteorologically-inclined folks help out?

http://weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-3_metric_e.html

Merry Christmas!
Randy
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

</pre>

--Boundary_(ID_PEY1+ER4hWOLu50h2tUj0w)--