[NatureNS] dovekie at Dyke Road

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:42:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Tuma Young <tumayoung@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-304076305-1293489732=:85385

I am using iBird Pro app (pay app) for the iPhone and I know there is a smaller
version of this (a free app).  There is an option to record where you saw the
bird-it automatically enters the date, the time and the location (longitude and
latitude) plus a space for notes. Then you can email this out or send a report
in.

A little bit of detective work on my part resulted in finding out the Mi'kmaq
name for the Dovekie-it is Utkikunusi's (or Little Bull Bird).

Tuma Young

 Koqwaqja'tekaq'tinej.
(Let Us Choose The Correct Behaviour)