[NatureNS] Downtown Dartmouth birds

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:13:55 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0016364ec8fe17c968049935a976

Hello All,

I walked round Sullivan's Pond this morning. The Gadwall was an easy tick,
swimming around in the middle of the pond. There were also 2 American coots
in the pond, and one male Eurasian Wigeon grazing on the grass with many
American Wigeon.

At the start of the Shubenacadie Canal by the Dartmouth Curling Club there
were 2 more American coots, and also 2 more male Eurasian Wigeons.

Pat McKay

--0016364ec8fe17c968049935a976

Hello All,<br><br>I walked round Sullivan&#39;s Pond this morning. The Gadw=
all was an easy tick, swimming around in the middle of the pond. There were=
 also 2 American coots in the pond, and one male Eurasian Wigeon grazing on=
 the grass with many American Wigeon.<br>

ere were 2 more American coots, and also 2 more male Eurasian Wigeons.<br><=
br>Pat McKay<br>

--0016364ec8fe17c968049935a976--