[NatureNS] pipits, Killdeer, harriers Hartlen Pt.

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:18:50 -0400

Hi Ian,

When Suzanne and I scouted the Sewer Stroll route on Wed Jan 5, we had 3
Killdeer as well, along with 2 Harriers and one Rough-leg on Devil's Island.
We also noted that the Am Kestrel was still present on the Island although
it flew up only briefly during our 5-10 min of scanning.  We had no birds,
other than the Killdeers, on the shore so the Am Pipits are new.

Cheers,
Bob McDonald