[NatureNS] Bald Eagle Nest and and interesting bird

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:32:14 +0000

--_9ba53b92-ab96-4a30-9e24-4a4039a8a348_

Hi all:
=20
I noticed the bald eagle pair in Oakhill building their nest last Monday.  =
It is back where the nest was two or three years ago and is very hard to se=
e from the road.  It is off the road a little further.  I do not know if th=
is pair has a new female or not=2C but the architecture of the nest looks v=
ery flimsy compared to what was done last year.
=20
=20
I saw a bird fly in front of me in Bridgewater today which looked interesti=
ng.  It flew into a thick bush beside a house.  It was very dark=2C blue ja=
y size and had a white tail feather on either side of the tail.  Unfortunat=
ely=2C I did not have time to stop.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Bayport 		 	   		  =

--_9ba53b92-ab96-4a30-9e24-4a4039a8a348_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
Hi all:<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
I noticed the bald eagle pair in Oakhill building their nest last Monday.&n=
bsp=3B It is back where the nest was two or three years ago and is very har=
d to see from the road.&nbsp=3B It is off the road a little further.&nbsp=
=3B I do not know if this pair has a new female or not=2C but the architect=
ure of the nest looks very flimsy compared to what was done last year.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
I saw a bird fly in front of me in Bridgewater today which looked interesti=
ng.&nbsp=3B It flew into a thick bush beside a house.&nbsp=3B It was very d=
ark=2C blue jay size and had a white tail feather on either side of the tai=
l.&nbsp=3B Unfortunately=2C I did not have time to stop.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Bayport<BR> 		 	   		  </body>

--_9ba53b92-ab96-4a30-9e24-4a4039a8a348_--