[NatureNS] Interesting Birds Today and other

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:12:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Tuma Young <tumayoung@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

 least I saw nothing.&amp;nbsp=3B Hopefully=2
--737386282-1669555786-1298254336=:12931

I believe that the boat, the Farley Mowatt, was seized in Cape Breton a couple
of years ago when it rammed a Coast Guard boat.  The folks were charged, did not
appear in court and were found guilty.  I think the boat was then sold by the
Coast Guard.

Tuma
 Koqwaqja'tekaq'tinej.
(Let Us Choose The Correct Behaviour)